We are looking for a dynamic individuals with a passion to pursue a career in product development. The ideal candidate should be energetic, team player with excellent communication, proactive attitude, ability to be self-motivated and work independently to achieve tight deadlines.
- Follow up all the guidance given by garment technologist to meet customer expectation for samples.
- Closely work with pattern team. sample MO, Mechanic for gaining technical support and apply customer required guidance
- Guide the Production technical team while stitching the cup dressing before the Pilot
- If any issue in the production running base on cup dressing involve and resolve.
- Critical sty samples sewing for the customer approval
- Ensure the cut panel accuracy before starting the sewing process.
- Samples stitched following the operation break down.
- Ensure all the operation in line up to the required quality.
- Ensure all the measurement up to the size chart.
- Identify critical operations and find production feasible method with GT.
- Make the samples according to given target date.
- Check the Mold panels to hat and confirm the molding to requirement to bulk finalize construction and pattern for bulk
- Improve skill level of sample MO for all products running in sample room.
- Check RM with trim card.
- Check machine setting before stitch samples.
- Follow up needle procedure.
- List down all concerns received in sample stage and discuss with GT and find the solution for bulk.
- Deal with tech / pattern / MDZ teams & work accordingly to meet the sample requirements.
- Need to have ability to understand the OBD.
- Better understanding molding cup covering.
- Need basic English knowledge
- Need to stitch full bra sample
- Need to have ability to stich in all machines Behavioral
- Willingness to compromise
- Professional demeanor
- Confident and committed
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs