- Prepare and manage shipping documents ensuring compliance with import and export rules.
- Handle full set of shipping documents Preparation of Sub shipments, Re-shipments, goods transfer and BOI documentations.
- Coordinate with forwarders and suppliers to ensure timely shipment and delivery.
- Compilation and filling of shipping documents for audit compliance.
- Ensure accurate shipping record are in line with company processes and procedure meeting the required standard.
- Arranging of day to day Shipping Instruction, shipping documentations (inclusive of invoices, Certificate of Origin etc).
- Work closely with merchandising section, Headquarters, and other relevant sections to ensure smooth delivery to meet customer's requirements.
- To provide shipment forecast to forwarder to secure air/ sea shipment cargo.
- Prepare weekly/monthly report to present shipping activities for import/export.
- To ensure that of all in-house procedures are in place, for the propose of supporting the effective implementation of the Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Systems.
- Accountable for the effective implementation of the standard operational procedures.
Education and experience
- Minimum of 05-years' experience in a similar capacity.
- Degree or diploma in Business management/ shipping and or logistics, with exposure into apparel industry.
- Very good knowledge on Import-Export regulations and documentation.
- Effective communication skills & advanced troubleshooting abilities.
- Ability to liaise effectively with relevant authorities.
An attractive remuneration package together with the excellent career development await the right candidates.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs