- Responsible for driving sales performance of our flagship store to achieve overall business strategies and directions.
- Continuously strive to differentiate and create meaningful customer engagement and achieve excellence in service.
- Lead day-to-day operations to optimize store operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage sales floor to ensure high motivation, productivity and energy among staff.
- Review and analyze business performance, and provide creative solutions to overcome challenges.
- Provide sound leadership and promote teamwork through open communication, training, coaching and support.
- Prepare and deliver effective performance appraisals and feedback to ensure staff are consistently growing in skills, confidence and performance.
- 5 or more relevant years in a retail environment in a leadership capacity.
- Experience in handling multiple product categories
- Goal oriented and meticulous.
- Proficient in English to liaise with customers and business communication needs.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership skills, with ability to lead a lean team in a fast-paced environment
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs