We are on the lookout for Site Material Specialist for our well reputed client company located in Colombo.
- Responsible of providing technical expertise for installation material supplier selection to ensure that it meets Customer & Company standard requirements. It should be most competitive solution aligned with Deploy delivery model and guidance
- Identification of adherence gaps in the site material implementation and co-ordinate corrective actions with relevant stakeholders
- Coordination with Logistics for Estimation Time Arrival of Equipment to be aligned with
- Responsible for support of Project Director and Project Managers in project preparation & planning, by providing material guidelines and specifications, and in project execution phase for all material topics.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or the equivalent thereof from any professional body or institution Work Experience:
- Telecommunication and/or Construction works project experience 5+ years.
- Experience on project material demand planning and logistics.
- Ability to manage teams and work in customer interface Know How:
- Understanding Nokia's processes of Material demand planning and ordering in projects
- Co-operation/managerial skills to follow up supplier and logistic
- Understanding Business Ethics & Values
- Ability to travel within Philippines.
Competencies: Planning Reporting and Processes Negotiation Skills Management and Leadership Material Management
experience Supplier and customer Management Problem solving Skills
(Salary can be negotiated depending on the experience)
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs