The purpose of this role is to provide the engineering team with web application development and PC programming expertise for customer weighing applications as well as internal applications.
- Maintaining/ developing external company web pages and tools.
- Embedded web pages for Lua applications.
- Maintaining/ developing Rin strum web sites and online presence.
- Maintaining/developing internal company PC applications
- Degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in Full-Stack web application development is strongly preferred.
- Mastery of SQL fundamentals and strong understanding of relational database concepts.
- Proficient in digital imaging, multimedia design and general reporting.
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills.
Why you will enjoy working at Rin strum
- Working in agile teams and owning your decision making.
- A sustainable job with a varied range of tasks that are never boring.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- Excellent work life balance with flexible work options.
- A competent development and support team and a healthy working atmosphere.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs