We are a UK based Software Development company pioneering in the field of Narrow Band Video Streaming technologies and engaging in many Research and Development Projects. We would like to meet people who are dynamic, motivated, innovative, creative and fulfill requirements for the following position
- Must have experience in WordPress, Laravel and Codeigniter
- Must have WordPress Theme development skills and ecommerce module development.
- Must have Knowledge of Design software (Sketch, Figma, Photoshop)
- Must have knowledge about preprocessor scripting languages (Sass, Less etc.).
- Should have good understanding about remote Web hosting environments and techniques (manage Cpanel, DNS etc.)
- Experience in WordPress theme development will be an added advantage
- Solid understanding about front-end development best practices
- Self-learning Ability
- Curios to learn new languages and work with new tools
- If you DO NOT have excellent command in English, DO NOT apply. This Job needs excellent English communications skills.
- Design and Development of backend
- Work in a collaborative team environment
- Can write clean, semantic HTML
- A solid understanding of CSS fundamentals
- Able to manage and lead projects
- Attend to project discussions with international clients and clearly identify the scope of the project and its tasks
- Troubleshoot and test UI components to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Complete the tasks on time
- Share the knowledge with the team and help others to fixing issues
- Follow industry best practices
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs