This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is keen to join a team of software engineers delivering high quality software solutions for the Softlogic group in Sri Lanka and Australian market. The Software Quality Assurance Engineer is responsible for the actual testing, code review, release management and documentation of the software solutions at different stages of the software development life cycle. This role would ideally suit a confident Software QA Engineer who has previously worked in a similar capacity in a software development team. You will be required to wear many hats so exposure to the full SDLC along with a flexible attitude is a must.
- Should have a Bachelor's Degree/ HND in IT from a recognized University or Institute, preferably in CS or a related field.
- Minimum 02 years' experience in in creating and executing functional, integration, regression, load and performance tests.
- Experience in creating detailed test plans, test data, executing the tests and analyze the test results, report & metrics and defect management.
- Knowledge in Microsoft .net development tool and SQL Server is an added advantage. Previous QA experience in banking and financial solutions would be an added advantage
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English & Sinhala both languages.
- A self-starter who can work with minimum supervision. Capacity to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs