- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides.
- Create tutorials to help end-users use a variety of applications.
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Create and maintain the information architecture
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven working experience in technical writing of software documentation
- A bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent from a recognized university
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Basic familiarity with the SDLC and software development
What's in it for you?
- Global exposure and career development support.
- Medical / Insurance cover.
- Work friendly environment / Excellent work life balance.
- More space to be you!
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs