The Farm Resorts situated in Dickoya, Hatton, on the banks of the Castlereagh reservoir - one of the most iconic locations in Sri Lanka.
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in similar capacity
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Relevant professional qualifications
- Resolve customer problems and concerns personally.
- Monitor and record inventory, and if necessary, order new supplies.
- Provide support to junior kitchen employees with various tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Ensuring the kitchen meets all regulations including sanitary and food safety guidelines
- Ensuring food quality and excellent standards are maintained for all dishes created.
- Supervising, motivating and working closely with other Chefs of all levels.
- Manage the kitchen team in the Executive Chef's absence.
- Responsible for supervising junior chefs and Commis.
- Ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction, presentation & qualities.
- Reporting kitchen malfunctioning, broken equipment and electronics.
- Ensuring effective communication between departments.
- Conducting daily standups to motivate, brief day plan, listening and addressing any roadblocks ensuring the team meets the deadlines and quality standards.
- Daily feedback collection and reporting of issues as they arise.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs