World Vision is a Christian, relief, development and advocacy organization dedicated to working with children, families and communities to overcome poverty and injustice.
We work through our main sectors - education, health and nutrition, water and sanitation, economic development and child protection - serving all people, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender. Our work is always child focused, participatory and community driven.
World Vision and has been in Sri Lanka since 1977 and currently serves in 28 locations in 13 Districts across the country through development programmes. In 2021 we directly impacted the lives of over 100,000 most vulnerable children and their families.
This role will be responsible for compensation and data analytics to assist People & Culture (P&C) department with compensation initiatives and Human Resources data insights. The incumbent will assist the Business Partner P&C / Director P&C in developing, analysing, implementing, and optimizing the organization's Total rewards philosophy. He/she will be responsible for compensation data, payroll processes, Data on HRIS/Workday - ensuring data accuracy, creating reports and dashboards, and configuring the system to meet business needs. The role also supports data-driven decision making across Management decision making.
- Support the development, administration, and communication of the organization's total rewards policy.
- Job evaluation, pricing budgeting, developing/ maintaining salary structures with Regional focal point, and administering the annual compensation review process and monthly salary process.
- Evaluate compensation for positions to ensure external competitiveness and internal equity.
- Work as the administrator for the HRIS system of World Vision Lanka.
- Use data analysis to inform business decisions, operations, processes, or programmes/ projects.
- Engaging with the Business Partner - P&C Operations to prepare communication of policy and HR procedure changes to employees.
- Regularly monitoring of the check list and compliance of personnel files with the check list.
- Execute all employee termination procedures including advising employees on their rights and any benefits they are entitled to.
- Represent P&C Business Partner in internal external meetings whenever required and provide appropriate follow up.
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- Five (5) progressive years of experience in Human Resources Management preferably as a Human Resource Management Generalist.
- Three (3) years of experience in Total Reward Management, salary survey, HAY Job evaluation, handling high level (organization level) HRIS system as a super user/overall HRIS administrator.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent Professional Qualification in Human Resources, Business Administration, Social Science or relevant field.
- Knowledge of local Labor Laws.
- Ability to work under pressure, being self-motivated and detail-oriented.
- Emotional maturity and ability to deal with matters of strict confidentiality.
- Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Conversant in English and ability to handle other local languages will be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs