Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including plantations, retail, manufacturing of rubber and plastic based products, tyre, construction, financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
Location - Katugasthota Super Centre
The selected candidate will be responsible to,
- Receive and forward all goods and deliveries in and out of the super center to the correct storage area.
- Follow up standards for issuing and receiving stocks within the store's area of operation.
- Monitor and take inventory on regular basis to compile orders based on par levels or needs.
- Maintain clear and organized records to ensure all reports and invoices are filed and stored properly.
- Responsible for storage of both food & beverage and operational stocks.
- Responsible for the day-to-day check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible to verify all goods arrived as per the agreed purchase, delivery note and agreed quantity has been received.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Passed G.C.E A/L with sound educational background.
- Previous store management experience with stock control responsibility.
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar position in the full service hotel or hospitality industry.
- Relevant diploma or degree in Management or related discipline is a plus.
- Positive attitude and good communication skills.
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations.
- A good team player.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs