Your role will involve ensuring the seamless operation of the warehouse and responsible for overall process of picking, packaging, loading and unloading materials.
Also, will be responsible for making suggestions to boost effectiveness, productivity, and profitability. Joining this incredible team will give you more opportunities to develop your skills and be part of a team that is in the forefront of the business.
- Responsible for the overall process of picking, packaging, loading, and unloading materials.
- Ensure to stack all receiving goods to correct prearrange location.
- Responsible for maintaining separate accurate Inventory.
- Responsible for maintaining product quality & minimizing damages.
- Responsible for completing shipment inspection according given schedule within the lead-time.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the management.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Successfully completed GCE O/L & GCE A/L will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Good Communication Skills.
- Must be organized, multi-task and have the ability to work under pressure.
- Candidates who live in the vicinity of Siyambalape/Kadawatha/Kiribathhgoda/Kelaniya area are encouraged to apply.
An attractive remuneration package awaits for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs