- Receiving and issuing Goods following the Correct procedures.
- Proper Housekeeping in the stores.
- Maintain inventory related documentation.
- Control, reconcile and maintain inventories.
- Maintaining ERP system.
- Prioritizing the workload to minimize the waiting time for customers and suppliers while facilitating smooth and uninterrupted inside operations.
- Coordination with customers, suppliers and inter department personnel as necessary.
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in similar capacity in a manufacturing facility (Raw material + Semi finished + Finished goods + Spare parts).
- High level of computer literacy with ERP knowledge.
- Preference will be given to candidate resides in close proximity to Ja-Ela.
- Analytical and learning skill.
- Ability to work under pressure and long hours.
Salary negotiable and will be depending on experience and academic background.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs