Job role & Requirements
- In charge of storing food, beverage, and operational stock.
- Perform daily check on the storage facilities for upkeep and hygiene.
- Responsible for completing requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Perform inspection on deliveries to confirm quality, cleanliness, and freshness, and consistency
- Follow food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas
- Notify the manager of accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions
- Responsible for upholding the confidentiality of proprietary information as well as protect the company's assets.
- Adhere to quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Ensure on time update of all receipts, issues in the inventory system
- Degree or Diploma in Inventory Management from a recognized university.
- Proven experience in stores management or a similar role
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in record-keeping.
- Knowledge of inventory software and basic computer skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of safety and security regulations.
- Age below 40 years are encouraged to apply.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs