- Handling queries of customers, prospective students and providing them with proper guidance.
- Handling student registration.
- Follow up with student queries received from the call center, social media, and other sources.
- Maintaining up - to- date information regarding class schedules and payments structures for all our program
- Meeting Deadlines and targets set by the management.
- A Diploma or Higher Diploma in Marketing or an equivalent qualification from a recognized Institute/University
- Fluent in English and high computer literacy.
- Should be self-motivated and demonstrate strong instincts in acquiring clients.
- Should be able to work on shift basis including weekends.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs