- Respond promptly and professionally to inquiries from prospective students and their families via phone, email, or in-person visits.
- Provide detailed information about academic programs, admission requirements, and the overall school experience.
- Collaborate with admissions and academic departments to address specific inquiries and concerns.
- Maintain accurate records and reports of student inquiries and interactions.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Marketing Management, Hospitality Management, or a related field.
- Excellent communication in English and interpersonal skills.
- Customer service-oriented with a genuine desire to assist and guide customers.
- Previous experience in student services, or a related field is an advantage.
- Industry freshers are welcome to apply.
- Working on Saturdays is mandatory.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs