- Strong "people skills" to be able to deal with various personalities and levels within and outside of the organization.
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously, meet deadlines and willing attached with field events.
- Prepare and present reports, handle documentation process with ability to work in a computerized environment
- Strong Leadership & Communications skills.
- Team player with good work ethic and ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Completed A/L and following higher studies in relevant field
- Minimum 1 years working experience in any field
- Should be a team player with fair command of English oral & written
- Knowledge in working MS Office Packages
- Preferred males between age 18 to 40
Selected candidate will offer an attractive remuneration package including incentives.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs