- Passed G.C.E A/L
- Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 2 years' experience
- Male candidates
- Age above 30
- Strong communication and people management skills
- Ensure the end-to-end production workflow is carried out in compliance with the given standards and guidelines.
- Establish priorities for material inspection.
- Check and analyze daily quality control reports from the previous day and night shifts, as well as activity reports from quality control inspections.
- Review all QC sheets and verify all QC processes.
- Conduct spot checks on work being produced in all divisions.
- Supervise the inspection of customer samples produced by the press.
- Add and create all necessary system reports and daily reports.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered for the right candidate.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs