The Capital Maharaja Group is a multifaceted organisation comprising companies in the Industrial, Media and Service Sectors and is one of the largest private conglomerates in Sri Lanka. We provide a challenging environment to work and learn with the best people in the business and state-of-the-art production technologies, SAP and Best Practices in Quality Assurance. We’re committed to service excellence and principles of Good Governance.
S-Lon Lanka (Private) Limited is the market leader in Water Management Systems in Sri Lanka and manufactures under the well-known “S-lon” brand. Having people’s best interests at heart, S-lon offers exposure to work with some of the leading brands in an extremely fast-paced industrial category.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically manage the assigned area in supply chain operation and ensure that goods and materials are available on time.
- Properly /Timely plan and handle import-related works. Closely work with HSPL and relevant statutory bodies and clear all import shipments on time and without any demurrage cost.
- Cost-effective and quality-assured sourcing, both local and international
- Undertaking training on SAP and SAP-related tasks
- Maintain up-to-date supplier database in both local and import.
- Continuous improvement in all areas while preparing and maintaining ISO documentation and practising and implementing 5S in the department.
- Use good negotiation skills/techniques for competitive prices.
- Prepare/check and recommend Cusdec’s/customs documents and other documentation related to international trade.
- Introduce new products and enhance the product range of the company.
- Preparing monthly cost savings and suggestions for future cost-saving initiatives.