- Update supplier's database and enrolling most effectiveness suppliers for the company.
- Coordinating with stores department and ensure materials arrive to company.
- Calling quotations and prepare CBA and raise Po's
- Negotiate with vendors and build long-term partnership in order to realize competitive advantage in sourcing for the company.
- Follow-up the supplier's payments with account department and give them within the time frame.
- Prepare monthly and weekly reports for the management.
- Assign and update ROL with periodical review of the inventory movement, ROL Committee
Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent qualifications in Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Inventory Management.
- Minimum 02 Years' experience in the similar capacity.
- Good Leadership, Problem Solving, Analytical and Strong Communications/negotiation Skills.
- Excellent time and self-management skills, ability to prioritize multi-task to meet deadlines required.
- Knowledge on SAP system will be a definite advantage.
- MEP, Construction experience will be added an advantage.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered in far with the industry level to the right candidate based on qualification & experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs