- Monitor stock levels and identify purchasing needs.
- Negotiate price and control cost and share cost analysis and savings on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Consistently monitor the ordering processes, products/services availability, quantities, quality, and delivery terms, requirements and ensuring the availability through the suppliers.
- Handle claims regarding products/services quality, quantity and/or delivery terms.
- Create and maintain vendor master records, ensuring they are properly documented and approved.
- Develop and maintain KPIs for vendor master and purchase order maintenance process.
- Responsible for timely issuance of Purchase Orders to suppliers and get Order Acknowledgement within the expected turn-around time communicate order status in a clear and timely manner, including improvement/delays in delivery from suppliers.
- Generate reports necessary for updating the Purchasing dashboard to track and maintain KPI's
- Ensure supplier qualification KPI is adhered - Background, quality and experience meet business needs for them or service sourced.
- Graduate with a BSC. logistic management or degree with any relatable area (procurement/supply chain)
- 1 year - 2 years working experience in the food and beverage industry
- BELOW age 30
- Close proximity to Galle Fort (will be added advantage)
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs