Bileeta is an award-winning Digital Transformation partner that takes pride in developing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions to empower various industry landscapes. Our solutions are recognized globally for their innovation, value & benefits added to the customers.
- Leading and managing client support for Current projects.
- Manage the L1, L2, L3 Support Center.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support as required.
- Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources.
- Update support data and produce activity reports.
- Walk customers through problem solving process.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers' expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedure, products and services.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive Remuneration par with industry standards plus accelerated incentive scheme for exceeding budgets and profitability.
- Learning and development environment with the support from the leadership.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills - Proficiency in English.
- 2-4 years of experience on managing service desk operations.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Technology or equivalent.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs