We are in the process of putting together a team of dynamic, innovative, and self-motivated leaders who will achieve their dreams by developing our factory into one of the best technology-driven, state-of-the art, machine-knit baby garment manufacturing clusters to achieve the cooperative vision of achieve the company vision of to be most trusted baby wear manufacturer in the world.
- Maintenance of Windows / Linux / CentOS servers.
- Database performance tuning, backup and capacity planning.
- Administration of ERP system.
- Manage virtual servers.
- Monitor automated backups, space allocation and log cleansing.
- Audit and validate disaster recovery and failover procedures.
- Liaising with end-users to troubleshoot issues.
- Manage production, QA and development environments.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in system, database, network administration.
- Experience in server monitoring, application monitoring and database monitoring.
- Experience in scripting and automation tools.
- Experience with virtualization, VMWare, or equivalent.
- Administration of DB2, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and MySQL Servers.
- Excellent communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good problem-solving skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs