- Manage supplier relationships, including contract negotiations, performance tracking, and issue resolution and regularly engage with suppliers to discuss service performance, quarterly services and improvements, and innovation opportunities.
- Collaborate with procurement and legal teams to ensure supplier agreements align with our service assurance and technical requirements.
Service Assurance and Technical Collaboration :
- Monitor and manage the performance, availability, and quality of IT services according to established standards and service level agreements (SLAs) and collaborate with cross functional teams to resolve service issues.
- Ensure service delivery meets expectations and services across our systems and supplier components, software, or infrastructure.
- Maintain service performance reports and dashboards for management review.
- Participate in technical discussions, prepare technical documents and specification, and prepare technical evaluations.
- Conduct regular audits of IT services and technical systems to identify gaps, and areas for improvements.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or an equivalent qualification at the NVQ level 7 in a relevant field
- At least five years of work experience after obtaining the educational qualification, preferably in IT service management, service assurance, or technical oversight roles.
- Professional certifications such as ITIL, PMP, CCNA or relevant technical certifications are preferred.
SLIIT offers a competitive salary and other benefits commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs