TAX SPECIALISTS (CONTRACT BASIS)
Roles and Responsibilities
- Perform monthly, quarterly and annual regulatory submission
- Ensure that the regulatory reporting is in compliance with the IRCSL guidelines.
- Process month end journal entries relating to IRCSL charges etc.
- Overall responsibility for balance sheet reconciliations pertaining to taxes.
- Coordinate with the inter departments, and the tax consultant
in relation to obtaining tax clearances from the Inland Revenue Department in relation to foreign payments.
Candidate Required to have
- Part/ Full qualification in ACCA/ CASL.
- Obtained or Following degree or a recognized professional qualification in Taxation.
- Minimum two years of experience in similar capacity.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Good at effective Verbal and written communication skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs