- Bookkeeping or record keeping transactions.
- Preparation of reconciliations
- Preparation of financial statements
- Budget Preparation
- Management accounts preparation
What we offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment.
- Continuous Training on accounting, soft skills, best practices.
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka.
- 3+ years' experience in Bookkeeping, Financial Statement preparation, Reconciliation.
- Equivalent Degree or Fully qualified/ Finalist/ Passed Finalist in CIMA, ACCA, CA, CMA or AAT.
- Experience in UK Bookkeeping & Client management.
- Good communication skills in English and be able to converse with a client in UK.
- Good knowledge and experience in SAGE, QB, XERO, Tax Cal or MS Excel is
- JD Edwards experience would be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs