- Reconciliation of Trade with Pullout for all the Banks
- Posting of Sales Hedging entries
- Recording of all trades from daily trades for all the banks as per the pricing done
- Preparation of Debit/Credit notes for the customers.
- Preparing cash position and expiry calculation
- Daily calculation of VM as of COB
- Reconciliation of Hedging Control account/price difference
- Reconciliation of Hedging Control account
- Preparing Margin and Variation Calls
- Posting for the prompt settlement for the banks
- Bank reconciliation daily for each prompt
What We Offer
- An opportunity to work in a dynamic, friendly, exciting, and fun-filled environment.
- Continuous Training on accounting, soft skills, best practices.
- An entry into the John Keells Group, Sri Lanka's largest listed conglomerate.
- Fulfill training requirements of ACCA, CIMA, CMA and CA Sri Lanka.
- A Degree in Accounting or a part qualification in CA/ACCA/CIMA or an equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Previous experience in hedge accounting would be an added advantage.
- Good Knowledge and experience in MS Excel are mandatory.
- Good Communication skills and Interpersonal skills.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs