As a Team Leader, your responsibilities include:
- Ensuring service levels are met according to contractually agreed SLA. Proactively provide feedback to management to avoid future customer issues.
- Responsible for the service quality of his team and must follow upon client complaints/compliments in the system.
- Review team issues, determine root causes, devise alternative solutions and provide feedback to the individual and the team.
- Monitor, sort and work on global distribution systems (GDS) queues to maintain quality control from time to time.
- Consistently follow BCD Travel call/email guidelines.
- Communicate with customers and team using clear and positive tone.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a travel consultant team.
- Facilitate teamwork and collegiality and ensure that the team supports BCD Travel's goals and vision.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3-5 plus years experience in the corporate travel management industry.
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes.
- Advanced skills on travel industry systems (i.e. GDS) • Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Strong problem solving and/or critical thinking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications would be an added advantage.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs