Qualifications & Experience
- Degree from a University recognized by UGC of Sri Lanka in Engineering (preferably chemical Engineering) or equivalent.
Following qualifications are considered as equivalent with a degree in Engineering
- Degree in Science minimum of 3 years from a university recognized be UGC of Sri Lanka with 1 year of post graduate experience in industry/environmental related work OR
- Special degree in science (preferably the specializing in chemistry) minimum of 4 years with a class, from a university recognized be UGC of Sri Lanka
- 10 years of post-graduate experience in supervisory/advisory level at industry/environmental related work.
- Master degree from a university recognized by UGC of Sri Lanka in
Engineering/science /Management specializing in industry/ environmental technologies with 8 years of post-graduate experience in at supervisory /advisory level, industry/environmental related work.
- Language proficiency in English and Sinhala or Tamil
- Computer Literacy
- Candidates in their attitude should be self-motivated and committed to the protection of the environment; should be able to demonstrate
- Knowledge and Prior work experience on tools such as IOMC toolkit, ISO 45001, OHSMS, ets., will be preferably considered.
Selected candidates will receive excellent career development opportunities, including International exposure and an attractive remuneration package.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs