- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Learn new technologies quickly and willingness to learn and work on multiple technologies including mobile technologies
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 2+ years' of industry experience directly working with the relevant technologies
- OCPJP,SCPJP Certification
- Database design and development with MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs