- Operating the switchboard (PABX System) and routing incoming calls to appropriate division/person.
- Handle customer calls/inquiries whilst maintaining our customer service standards.
- Maintain records of all incoming calls and outgoing calls.
- Assist in general administrative work.
- Perform additional duties that commensurate with this job role, as and when requested by the management.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have completed GCE (A/L) qualification. Having an excellent command of English language with a flair for customer service and excellent telephone etiquettes whilst having a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role in a sales oriented organization would be prerequisites.
- Successful candidates can look forward to the best remuneration package in the industry.
- Benefits include medical insurance, performance based incentives and seasonal bonuses
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs