Here's a chance for you to be part of a dynamic sales force where you will directly influence the growth plans of the assigned geo by driving both primary & secondary sales and will report to the Regional Sales Manager. Including;
- Achieving brand objectives & executing all brand/trade activities through selected channels/outlets.
- Driving initiatives to improve channel distribution, availability, visibility, and margin.
- Pinpoint the ideal retail locations for category branding, merchandising, and marketing materials.
- Interact and inspire sales and merchandising teams to increase productivity and skill levels.
THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Possess a degree in a related field or be part/fully qualified in CIM or SLIM.
- Minimum 5 years' overall experience in Sales
- Possess a valid Driving License
- Is willing to work in any part of the Country
- Proven experience & aptitude in
- Sales Force Management
- Execution Excellence
- Business Acumen
- Consumer Centricity
- Negotiation Skill
- Coaching skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs