We are looking for an experienced Trade Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as provide guidance on compliance matters.
A great Trade Compliance Manager is well-versed in legal guidelines and corporate governance best practices. They are professionals of high ethical standards and work diligently to complete their duties keeping in mind the objectives of the business. You must be comfortable saying "no" when necessary and be result-oriented.
The goal is to preserve the company's integrity by making sure it stays on a lawful and ethical course.
- Develop and oversee control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies
- Evaluate the efficiency of controls and improve them continuously
- Revise procedures, reports etc. periodically to identify hidden risks or non-conformity issues
- Draft, modify and implement company policies in line with corporate International Trade Compliance changes
- Collaborate with corporate International Trade Compliance team and other internal departments to monitor enforcement of standards and regulations
- Assess the business's future ventures to identify possible compliance risks & propose mitigation strategies
- Review the work of colleagues when necessary to identify compliance issues and provide advice or training
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Undertake in bi-annual Internal Audits of cross-functions to ascertain compliance to AS9100 Rev D certification
- Prepare reports for senior management and external regulatory bodies as appropriate
Requirements and skills
- An Attorney at Law preferably with a LLB Degree from a recognized local/foreign university,
- Relevant academic/professional qualification with five years of experience as a compliance manager
- In-depth knowledge of the industry's standards and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of reporting procedures and record keeping
- Methodical and diligent with outstanding planning abilities and record keeping
- A business acumen partnered with a dedication to legality
- An analytical mind able to "see" the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Knowledge in International Trade Compliance (ITC) will definitely be an added advantage.
- Certified compliance professional is a plus
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Above position will suit for any ambitious individual, looking for a career with a truly international organization. The remuneration package will commensurate with qualification and experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs