At AIA, we don't simply believe in being 'The Best'. We believe in Better - because there's no limit to how far Better can take us
Roles and responsibilities
- Generating Group deliverables and reports on a weekly/ monthly basis.
- Providing timely updates and working on Business Unit initiatives.
- Supporting for financial analysis and reviews.
- Providing assistance for evaluating and analyzing various Business Units requirements
Candidate required to have
- Following a degree in Business Management/ Business Analytics/ Statistics/ Data Science from a foreign or local University.
- Obtained or following full/ Part time professional qualification in CIMA (UK)/ ACCA/ ICASL.
- Excellent computer literacy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work under less supervision.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs