Singer (Sri Lanka) PLC operates with the vision to be the market leader in elevating and enriching lives in Sri Lanka.
We are on the lookout for Trainee Marketing Executive to be the brand custodian for the assigned brand/product.
The position holder will be required to plan and execute activities on a timely basis liaising with related departments whilst maintaining winning public relations.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute brand strategies to achieve market & profit growth.
- Analyze brand data, competitor surveys, and price comparisons.
- Monitor brand performance to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing plans.
- Analyze financials and prepare price proposals.
- Design and Drive advertising and promotional campaigns to create demand.
You will bring:
- Degree in Marketing from a recognized University/institution or a professional qualification (CIM/SLIM).
- Minimum of two years of experience handling similar tasks.
- Ability to identify opportunities and market trends.
- Possess strong analytical skills and is competent in MS Excel.
- Go-getter with strong communication skills and focus on results.
- Energetic and passionate about brand building.
If this sounds like your next challenge, please apply now by clicking on the advertisement / email your updated resume via SpotJobs
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs
No-112, Havelock Road, Colombo 05.