- Planning and delivering engaging English language lessons for students of various age groups and proficiency levels.
- Maintain an activity-based learning environment that aligns with the predefined educational standards and the needs of our students.
- Creating a positive and inclusive classroom environment that encourages student participation and creativity.
- Collaborating with colleagues to enhance the overall educational experience and contribute to the institutional goals.
- Priority will be given to the candidates who process "A" or "B" grade passes for General English at the Advanced Level Examination.
- Should process a good grade for English at the Ordinary Level Examination.
- Higher National Diploma in English.
- Industry freshers are welcome to apply.
- On-the-job training will be provided.
Working on Saturdays is mandatory.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs