Training & Development Manager
- Training need analysis and identify employee training requirements (manufacturing, sales and related service department).
- Prioritize the list of training requirements and prepare the training budget.
- To prepare the training plan and coordinate with relevant parties to execute the training plan.
- Proceed pre/post evaluations to evaluate the effectiveness of the training programs.
- Keep all the records and details which are related to employee Training and Development.
- Prepare individual development plans and proceed succession plans for Managerial category.
- Conduct general trainings and awareness sessions.
- Ensuring a positive learning culture to be developed at the organization.
- A Degree or equivalent qualification for Training and Development (any HR qualification will be added advantage).
- At least 10 years' hands on experience in Training and Development in senior management capacity.
- Depth knowledge of learning theories and training methodologies.
- Experience in handling leaning management systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both English and Sinhala.
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Age between 35 - 50 years.
The selected candidate for the above position will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package including transport, medical insurance cover and Annual Bonus.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs