As the Travel Consultant, your responsibilities include:
- Manage incoming requests accurately and promptly, including providing travel offers and general travel advice to travelers, confirm travel reservations and understands and accurately applies client travel policy and requirements to each interaction
- Provide the customer with the required industry information, such as low fares, exchange costs and penalties
- Support BCD travel and client driven initiatives
- Perform follow-up as needed and within the time frame promised to the customer
- Ensure requests are completed via appropriate BCD Travel tools and systems
- Maintain current knowledge of the state of the various travel industries supported
- Accurately process complaints and ensure compliance to BCD Travel systems processes and procedures
- Adhere to BCD Travel policies and procedures to maintain quality control.
- Offer suggestions to the customer and anticipates needs
- Provide the customer a full recap of the confirmed itinerary
- Ensure compliance to the client service level agreement in all transactions
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the travel industry
- Solid working knowledge of the travel industry, policies, procedures and processes.
- Working experience in travel industry systems (i.e. GDS)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in designated languages
- Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs