- Assist Group Financial Controller to monitor, manage and forecast daily cash flows to ensure availability of funds for daily requirements, investment excess funds
- Maintain cordial relationships with financial institutions and other stakeholders
- Monitor foreign currency related receipt and payment to manage foreign currency exposure
- Foreign currency management including previous experience in forward exchange booking to minimize currency exposure.
- Interbank fund transfers for payment support and working capital management
- Bank guarantee, custom guarantee and negotiations
- Hands on experience and knowledge in handling LC settlements,
- TT remittances, shipping documents and related payment terms
- Meet strict deadline for accounting of treasury and collection related transactions monthly basis
- At least 2 - 4 years of experience in the financial services/ related industry or in a treasury division of a corporate
- A part qualification in Accounting is preferred.
- Should possess knowledge and experience in an ERP environment (preferably SAP).
- A dynamic person with good leadership & PR skills.
- Should possess good presentation & writing skills
- Should be a team player with good communication & analytical skills
- Previous experience in dealing with banks would be desirable.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs