- Extensive and in-depth knowledge about design system creation and maintenance
- Proficiency in Sketch, InVision, Flinto. Adobe XD, and other UI design and Graphic design tools
- Knowledge with HTML/SCSS is mandatory
- Should be familiar with one or many areas in the following Tech Stack:
- UI/UX in React.js/Angular/Vue.js
- SASS/ Bootstrap
- CMS/ WordPress
- Thorough knowledge of responsive layout development with cross browser support
- Ability to develop Ul mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Experience in version control systems such as GIT
- Experience in building tools such as GRUNT, GULP, and Web pack
- Experience in naming methodologies such as BEM and SMACCS
- The passion to learn and continually improve on the product quality, performance and other non-functional requirements
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to interact promptly and professionally with the teams
- Hands-on experience in CI Framework and MVC as well as microservice architecture
- Understanding of Agile software development practices such as SCRUM & TDD/ATDD
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Generate and present creative concepts/designs and communicate rationale to project teams and clients if required.
- Develop UI/UX designs for apps/web portal understanding clients'
requirements across design disciplines including brand/ identity, illustration while adhering to our design standards.
- Research and create designs to impress all cross-functional teams. Conceptualise and craft engaging new experiences that push the end user experience forward
- Collaborate closely with members of the product and design teams to translate concepts into prototypes and assist engineering teams with the final implementation.
- Manage and priorities workload of multiple projects from concept to completion.
Please note that this is a full-time job that requires your physical presence in the office during the regular work hours.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs