- Provide counselling support to the relevant worker and staff category employees at the factory.
- Handling employee grievances and carryout counselling sessions according to the employee requirements.
- Cooperate with relevant factory teams to increase awareness of mental wellness and support to improve the working environment at the factory.
- Psychological degree/ diploma in counselling.
- 2-3 years of counselling experience, preferably in apparel sector.
- Ability to handle versatile situations.
CANDIDATES WITHIN KURUNAGALA / KANDY AREAS WILL BE PRIORITIZED.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs