- Developing WordPress websites and applications (creating custom themes and plugins, modifying existing ones, and optimizing website performance)
- Maintaining WordPress websites
- Collaborating with other team members
- Identifying and fixing any issues that arise during the development and maintenance of WordPress websites
- Expected to stay on top of new WordPress releases, plugins, and best practices to ensure that the websites you develop are up-to- date and optimized for performance.
- Responsible for communicating with clients to gather project requirements, provide progress updates, and address any questions or concerns they may have.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs