The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that our manufacturing operations are efficient, cost- effective, and meet the highest quality standards.
- Develop and implement systems and processes for the efficient production of apparel, including workflow
- Prepare and check operational bulletins
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including production, operations, and quality, to identify and address bottlenecks and inefficiencies in the production process
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations, company policies, and industry standards.
- Industrial Engineering qualification in a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in industrial engineering in the apparel industry
- GSD knowledge added advantage
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to interpret data and identify trends and patterns
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing principles and experience implementing these in a production environment
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs