Job Responsibilities :-
- Implement & sustain the most effective work methods / systems at the factory to improve productivity.
- Facilitate effective production and manufacture processes. facilitate plant operations.
- Planning & analyzing new projects within the production and other departments to facilitate plant operations.
- Ensure smooth flow of production
- Monitoring, supervising and guiding supervisors to achieve production targets.
- A diploma or certificate course related to the Work Study Management (industrial Engineering) from the recognized institution (GIMI, CITI and IMS).
- Minimum 3 year working experience in similar field.
- Knowledge & capability on work measurement/methods improvement/work place
- arrangement, Layout costing and methods analysis is essential.
- A fair knowledge of productivity improvement techniques.
- Good communication & leadership skills.
- Male candidates are preferable
- Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Apply via SpotJobs
Please click APPLY NOW button to upload your CV via SpotJobs